Key Account Manager,WPI,BJ
- Be in charge of business development of Klueber in his/her responsible area/industry and reach sales and GP target.
- Pursue and achieve the goals and targets for the company and himself/herself and in specific for both of sales and no-sales goals within the Operational Planning (OP), Management by Objects (MBO) and any reassessment.
- Establish and maintain a good long term partner relationship with the potential/existing customers.
- Provide professional technical supports for customers including products introduction and new products promotion ,technical seminar, issues solving, quick response to complaints and quality problems.
- Be in cooperation with internal sales team and finance department to keep payment of contract are returned in accordance with required conditions.
- Timely and actively give feedback to certain projects and share experience among colleagues.
- Collect information of market and competitors and feedback to company timely.
- Submit job related reports such as weekly report, weekly plan, forecast, visit report, market research, sales review and so on regularly and timely.
- Participate in the Freudenberg “We All Take Care” program by creating and supporting a safe working environment, minimizing impacts on the environment and notifying the HSE department or Site Executive Officer of opportunities for improvement or areas of risk.
- Comply with corporate and company stated policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws established by local and state authorities.
- Operational individual training in company knowledge and techniques by enhancing key account related employee's knowledge and capabilities.
- Bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering or relevant major;
- Have5 years sales experience, proven solid sales results and have capability to handle key account experience;
- Excellent sales performance, high value selling skills, love kluber way of doing things;
- Very strong team spirit, leading by examples, acknowledged and accepted by other colleagues;
- Excellent market research, analysis and exploring capability;
Do you have any questions?