This role is our IT Senior Business Consultant for our international business areas and process owners using our logistic business processes (distribution centers) on our SAP EWM systems . The Consultant is involved in the conception and implementation of IT concepts focused on distribution oriented business processes covered by SAP EWM (specification, customizing, testing, documentation). The Consultant is also involved in project management of IT projects with focus on SAP EWM.
IT Senior Business Consultant for SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Design and Implementation of distribution oriented business processes for distribution centers within our SAP EWM systems.
- Continuous improvement of the warehouse oriented business processes with the goal of process optimization and increasing of productivity as well as ensuring the standardizing approach of our EWM process template
- Ensuring the 3rd Level Support in the running business
- Selection / Rating of potential vendors for new IT tool, together with Corporate Procurement
- Successful degree in informatics, business informatics or a related university degree
- Relevant work experience > 5 years in conjunction with very good SAP process knowledge in SAP EWM Application management
- Distinct SAP integration knowledge of SAP EWM and SAP ERP
- Analytical capabilities
- Independent, structured and independent way of working
- Unlimited global willingness to travel
- Ability to work in an international and remote team
- SAP ABAP Developer skills would be an advantage
- Excellent English language skills, German is appreciated
- Business process understanding in the manufacturing industry (e.g. Automotive)
- Experience in SAP template / roll-out projects, ideally in a consulting company
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?