Purpose of Role : Oversee the assembly and repair activities in the Brookriver facility to meet safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and manage Assembly and Repair staff at Brookriver.
• Provide and coordinate after hours response as needed for customer requirements
• Manages the daily planning, scheduling, production, and continuous improvement efforts.
• Utilize and embrace lean manufacturing activities and other cost reduction activities.
• Interact with personnel throughout the organization as needed to insure goals and objectives are met
• Work from assembly drawings and /or customer specifications to accurately repair and assemble seals according to EBI procedure.
• Maintain safe, clean, and organized work areas.
• Maintain shop equipment and machinery in safe and working condition
• Maintain and organize documentation.
• Must read and follow all EBI policies, procedures, including the Employee manual, Quality System and HSE policies.
• Perform other general duties as required
We offer interesting, versatile occupations, which are fun and grant you space to develop your own ideas, as well as good social benefits and working conditions. Qualified applicants may submit their resume with salary requirements to us. Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D.