Freudenberg is a global technology group with 50,000 employees. We are passionate about technology and progress – whether in sealing and vibration control technologies, nonwovens and filtration, household products, chemicals or IT. A tradition of long-term orientation. Still familyowned, Freudenberg can act independently. We provide solid growth based on clear values – giving our employees stability and security. Financial success and responsibility have been closely linked since the start of our company.
If you would like to gain valuable professional experience and build your career at a secure, well-known and recognized automotive factory then come and join our successful team at Freudenberg Sealing Technologies Ltd. Kecskemét (Hungary) production site that operates with 780 people. We are looking forward for your application for the Logistic Process Engineer postion dedicated to the Partner Production Transmission and Driveline team.
Logistic Process Engineer
- Providing production planning tasks, making production plans in addition to capacity verification and customer order fulfillment
- Continuous collaboration with the production planning team
- Operational teamwork with other departments
- Ensure the availability of production documents
- Upgrade the production information to the enterprise management system and production databases
- Establish and optimize the strategies needed to ensure the production of raw materials at the production site
- Making production evaluations
- Participate in ongoing development projects using various Lean tools
- College/University degree in related subject
- Minimum conversational level of English language in both spoken and written
- Experience gained in logistics (transport, procurement, production planning) in multinational environment
- Knowledge of Information Technologies (SAP, Office Professional)
- Adventeges: German language skills and minimum 2-4 years in production environment with production planning experience
Do you have any questions?