Chem-Trend, a company of the Freudenberg Group, and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, is a global organization with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, sales offices in 17 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries that are supported by its headquarters in Michigan. Chem-Trend has a singular focus of formulating and manufacturing innovative process chemical specialities for use in the die casting, rotational molding, general rubber, polyurethane, tire, thermoplastic and composite industries.
The Material Handler’s role is to maintain an efficient flow of material to and from Production. The incumbent of this position helps ensure that all internal and external customers receive the service they require.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
· Ability to work in a safe manner without constant supervision is required.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills are desired.
· Previous material handling experience preferred.
· Previous experience on a fork truck is desired, but not required as training is provided.
· Ability to complete positional tasks that may include bending, squatting, twisting and overhead reaching.
· Ability to make gross or fine adjustments to parts, machines, vehicles or controls that require coordinating fine or gross finger or hand movement with visual information.
· The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations.
· The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly, such as safety glasses, safety shoes, highly visible vest, and gloves, part or most of the day.
· Ability to lift 55-pound bags, pails or boxes to a height of 3-4 feet.
· Ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in narrow spaces.
· The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly, such as a respirator for part or most of the day.
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged. Apply online to become a part of the Chem-Trend team!