EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Every day, 5,500 employees in more than 60 subsidiaries contribute their ideas, solutions and commitment towards ensuring that customers all over the world can rely on our seals. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application.
For our “BA EMEA Finance located in Wolfratshausen, we are looking for a competent and reliable
Finance Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for a specific production site and special topics as assigned
Finance & Accounting
- Execution of key financial processes and procedures (Order Intake, Sales, Costs, Headcount, Net Working Capital and Fixed Asset Controls)
- Continuously monitor the processes and proactively intervene with related departments to ensure the financial transactions are reflected correctly
- Proactively managing and controlling the current Performance/Risk Development of the local entity
- Accomplishment of corporate reporting requirements (e.g. weekly, monthly reporting).
- Preparation of forecast, budget and strategic plan and ad hoc steering analysis with business counterparts
- Support Business area in establishing Strategy, Coordination, Synergies and Infrastructure in related projects and ad hoc tasks
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Local Policies & Procedures (CPP & LPP).
- Establish risk management & internal control systems according to corporate & local requirements and follow up on Audit findings.
- Successfully completed studies of business administration or industrial engineering with a focus on Finance
- Several years (5+) of experience in a finance management position ideally with an international production-oriented company
- Personally, you convince through your success orientation, flexibility, positive thinking and ability to work under pressure.
- Further important attributes are analytical-conceptual strength with a clear implementation orientation and hands-on mentality
- Professional appearance and strong communication skills in German and English
- Sound user know how in ERP systems like SAP S/4 / Navision and ERP roll out experience
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
EagleBurgmann is characterized by an open-minded, respectful culture. With us, people approach new tasks with joy and commitment. If you are cosmopolitan and technology is your passion, you will immediately feel comfortable. We offer you interesting, versatile activities and space for realizing your own ideas as well as good social benefits and working conditions. The Freudenberg Group is also characterized by openness and equal opportunities. We therefore welcome applications from anyone, regardless of age, gender, origin or ancestry, disability or other legally protected grounds. Please send us your application documents with information about your earliest possible date of entry and your salary presentation via the Freudenberg job portal.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
∙ Human Resources EB Germany
∙ Äussere Sauerlacherstr. 6-10
∙ 82515 Wolfratshausen