Responsible for management of all commercial activities with assigned accounts including generation of new business, maintaining current business, proactive issue resolution, improving service levels and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Inside Sales Specialist - Houston
- Provide customer service and inside sales activities to an assigned group of customers to ensure customer satisfaction and improvement of Oil & Gas sales results.
- Determine customer needs; document and communicate these needs internally – drive customer satisfaction.
- Advise customers and team members of technical solutions and assist with technical matters both in-house and at customer sites
- Support internal and external sales teams, both on technical specs and customer requirements.
- Maintain management reporting process, including order entry, OTD per customer, and CRM indicators.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts.
- Maintain customer quotation process, including price negotiations, and cost reductions.
- Assist in Cost Card preparation, including implementation, follow-up, issues, etc.
- Ensure prompt and professional team response to customers inquiries, on time order processing.
- Build strong channels of communication and relationships with customers and internal partners
- Liaison between customer and engineering
- Support quality department through investigation of customer concerns and complaints
- Support development & implementation of customer strategies, product strategies and market segmentation strategies
- Enhance Freudenberg image throughout customer organizations
- Bachelor degree – Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- Oil & Gas industry experience – 5 – 7 years required
- Sales/Marketing experience – 5 - 7 years preferred
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and negotiation skills
- Must be highly organized and flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to remain motivated and effective with minimal direction
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?