Protecting people and the environment, conserving resources and optimizing industrial processes – those are the things that drive us at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies. We offer our customers technically cutting-edge products and system solutions as well as unique services in air and water filtration. As part of the Freudenberg Group with over 48,000 employees worldwide, our business activities are guided by strong corporate values and high quality standards. If you share our enthusiasm for technologies, progress and sustainability, come and join Freudenberg Filtration Technologies!
Manager Information Security Management (m/w/d)
- Further development of global processes and structures on the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Conception, implementation and monitoring of global awareness programs and trainings
- Management of a global risk management process on Information Security Management related topics
- Planning and execution of internal ISMS audits, reviews and projects
- Elaboration of recommendations for continuous improvement and review of remediation progress status
- Support of the organization on topics and requirements related to Information Security Management
- Successfully finished university studies (e.g. legal, economics, scientific)
- Ideally experience in Information Security Management with good knowledge in intl. standards (such as ISO 27001 cf.)
- English, fluent (spoken & written)
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP/R3
- High self-motivation and independence
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Willingness to travel (15%)
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly til 31st July 2020 and let us know your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions?