EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Every day, 5,500 employees in more than 60 subsidiaries contribute their ideas, solutions and commitment towards ensuring that customers all over the world can rely on our seals. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application.
For our „CLF IT & Process Management“ at Wolfratshausen we are looking for a motivated and reliable
Working student in our Center of Excellence for Process Re-Engineering and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (m/f/d)
- You are part of the Process Re-Engineering and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team and you will support our improvement projects throughout all phases of a project
- Support project mobilization and planning
- Support business process analysis, process discovery workshops and documentation
- Support the identification of process improvement opportunities and the definition of the most suitable improvement solution
- Support the definition and documentation of the to-be processes
- Support the implementation and go-live of the most beneficial improvement option
- Support change management actions
- Support the preparation of Jour Fixes, Management and Steering Committee meetings
- Registered student in Business administration / Information Management (or comparable)
- Experience in the business process management and re-engineering area
- Experience in process documentation according to BPMN 2.0
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in overall process automation spectrum – from Business Process Management tools, RPA, Cognitive
- Very good Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Sharepoint
- Passion for change, creativity and new ideas
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
We offer interesting, versatile occupations, which are fun and grant you space to develop your own ideas, as well as good social benefits and working conditions. Qualified applicants may submit their resume with salary requirements to us. Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D.
Do you have any questions?