FIT America is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
Why work at FIT? For starters, we’re pretty cool peeps. Beyond that, your work here really matters. Really. There are no drones in sector 7-G here. Nope, you’ll be expected to pitch in, pull your weight and push the company forward —from the start. We’re growing rapidly and need go-getters, not order-takers. Put another way, you get the chance to make a difference right away.
SAP BASIS Consultant - ITAR
The SAP Basis Consultant - ITAR will report to the Basis Team Manager and support multiple SAP landscapes of FIT customers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- SAP BASIS experience, with knowledge for design and abilities to implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Skills in SAP applications process maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as technical configuration, application integration, deployment and technical SAP Basis Administration
- Operations; monitoring, performance tuning, SLAs, service requests, incidents and problems
- Ability to meet with customers during implementation, maintenance and operation cycles
- Analyze and understand high-level software strategies and solutions through technical expertise
- Implement SAP solutions on diverse technical infrastructure, OS and DB
- Configuration and integration of technical and application components
- Understand and implement the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications; directing user support activities, work on preventive maintenance activities
- Understand and follow-up configuration changes process
- Implement all actions required to deploy an application
- Assist in planning, estimating, and/or delivering a SAP implementation project
- Participate in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support rotation
- 3-4 years of experience in SAP Basis NetWeaver 7.x related activities like Installation, Sizing, Tuning and Performance, Upgrades and Platform Migrations, SAP Basis Administration for ECC, BW, PI, CRM, EP, SCM, LiveCache, MDM and Solution Manager including Database Administration (preferably SQL Server) and Operating System Administration on MS Windows
- College degree in Computer Science or related area
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Good performance management skills including feedback techniques
Please note that this position focuses on customers operating under International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) which require a U.S. person (US citizen, a permanent legal resident of the US, or a person who is granted status as a "protected person" under 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) or a foreign person who can obtain an export license from the DDTC.
Do you have any questions?