The Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with almost 50.000 employees in about 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. The business group Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is the leading name for branded mechanical household products. Our company culture is innovative and multicultural, built and based on trust and integrity, openness and mutual respect. In all areas we count on highly talented, motivated and results-oriented employees, to continuously secure and expand our Vileda brand as the leader in the international markets.
Inside the CIC team, responsible for executing all daily operational tasks to ensure the smooth processing of customer orders, deliveries, invoices and fulfillment of further documents and incidents (complaints, returns, credits, etc.) in the respective area of responsibility. Furthermore, participating in projects to improve internal processes or to develop CIC solutions for new channels, customers or legal requirements in area of responsibility.
The resource will be located in our plant in Monselice (PD).
▪ Execute order processing, complaint management and returns processing in area of competence
▪ Take care of the level of service and delivery time, proposing possible solutions for increasing the customer satisfaction by cooperating with the sales force
▪ Work with Clients on shipments, receipts of goods, reserves, claims, gives possible advice on the range
▪ interaction with transport companies, control of incoming accounts
▪ work with the sales and marketing Department (control over the implementation of the sales plan; launch of marketing campaigns, timing control, compliance with conditions; information letters for employees and partners)
▪ adjustment of price lists, order forms, distribution of information to distributors
Professional Experience and Education
▪ Bachelor Degree, or min high school diploma
▪ 2+ years’ experience in same position
▪ 2+ years of management work, including: motivation, goal setting, teamwork
▪ English knowledge B2
▪ knowledge of SAP, EDI
▪ communication skills
▪ analytical skills
▪ result - oriented team work
▪ ability to develop and make quick and effective decisions
▪ client orientation and problem solving