The Quality Engineer/HSE Specialist will support the Lead Center in all Quality and HSE Initiatives. The incumbent will provide analysis and continuous improvement of Quality and HSE programs. This position will be focused primarily on Document control management, followed by project coordination for HSE function.
Quality Engineer/HSE Specialist - BPS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining all documents for Quality, Environmental and Safety standards. Create, revise and obsolete documents in the Document Control system as required. Manage controlled documents issued to the shop floor and audit, as necessary.
- Assist with Customer PPAP’s, Change Management, Control of non-conforming products and Customer management.
- Supports with the implementation of plant Environmental and Safety Program as directed by Corp HSE.
- Assists, reviews, and tracks actions related to Accident Investigations.
- Works with Corp HSE to ensure compliance to OSHA and other regulations.
- Compiles and distributes Material Safety Data Sheets for the plant and to health and regulatory agencies.
- Supports with the continuing compliance and certification to ISO14001.
- Performs necessary functions to adhere to ISO/TS 16949 standards.
- Conducts safety audits, report’s findings to HSE committee, and members of management, as applicable.
- All other duties as required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to perform additional duties as needed and assigned by the AC Manager.
- Bachelor degree required
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5 years of Quality Experience
- Must be computer proficient in standard Microsoft software programs
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the function
- Must have excellent communications skills (oral, written and presentation) skills
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationship with associates, managers along with outside business associates and contacts
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?