The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 40.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. As the leading specialist in sealing applications and their market, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a supplier as well as a development and service partner serving customers in a wide variety of sectors including the automotive industry, civil aviation, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, the food and pharmaceuticals industries, and agricultural and construction machinery.
LEAN Manager \ GROWTTH Manager - LC HD Global CVF coordinator
- Create and manage Standard Work Instructions
- Utilize Continuous Improvement through Employee engagement in ideas and implementation, being careful to the financial resources
- Develop metrics and dashboard measures designed to include the entire plant population in both understanding of key performance indicators and necessary actions to improve KPI's
- Utilize improvement (e.g. Ishikawa diagrams, Visual Management Boards, Daily Management Activities)
- Teach all FST fundamentals to internal customers, with particular focus on LEAN culture, 5S and 6 Sigma
- Review and aid in development of our internal production plans
- Coach weekly Problem Solving Teams
- Coordinate Kaizen activities
- Manage internal Audit
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient with Windows and MS Office Suite
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Strong facilitation and training skills to deliver Lean Manufacturing concepts, principles and practices.
- Strong team building skills and ability to facilitate team-based initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business process improvement knowledge, and ability to train others with diverse backgrounds and education levels.
- Knowledge of Lean culture and Lean Manufacturing tools
- Experience managing 5S programs
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified is a plus
- Advanced project management skills
Do you have any questions?