Medical Device Manufacturing, careers that make a difference! Freudenberg Medical is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and components, complex catheter systems for minimally invasive surgery, and products for bio/pharma applications. Join our fast growing team!
Ready to make a difference?
1st Shift - Monday-Thursday - 6 am to 4:30 pm
Production Supervisor - Support Assemblers on the shop-floor - 1st Shift - Monday-Thursday - 6 am to 4:30 pm
Your ability to motivate our assembly team in manufacturing will drive life saving medical devices to surgical patients
- Drive Innovation and change by communicating on key business initiatives and promoting employee engagement and specifically act as a lean deployment leader.
- Supervise, lead and coach a group of product builders and production trainers while spending time on the production floor, including performance review, termination and labor resource. Execute on-boarding, cross-training, personal development strategies for direct reports.
- Meet quality objectives by ensuring compliance to quality systems and partner with Quality function as necessary.
- Develop and achieve production plans, proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Develop and communicate departmental goals in order to achieve effective core metric performance.
- Investigate root cause(s) of non-conformances (i.e. QNs, audit, etc.), identify and execute corrective actions by expected completion date(s).
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to develop continuous improvement plans (i.e. engineering, calibration, materials management, equipment engineering and quality) in order to achieve plant and departmental objectives.
- Provide leadership and consistently adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform shared leadership responsibilities and manage shared responsibilities for department.
- Ensure integrity of data systems (i.e. ADP, SAP, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree or Associates degree in business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated leadership of people and processes.
- Ability to present information to a small group
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Payroll and SAP systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute projects / tasks in a high-pressure environment while balancing multiple projects and adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly convey information, change initiatives and ideas to diverse audiences
- Flexible, open to change and accepting of new unique projects or responsibilities
- Desire to inspire, promote and drive teamwork in manufacturing.
Freudenberg Medical, part of the Freudenberg Group, is a global partner for the design, development and manufacture of innovative medical devices and components. With 11 manufacturing operations and more than 1,500 associates worldwide, Freudenberg Medical offers a wide range of manufacturing capabilities from high precision molding and extrusion to drug coatings, finished devices, and subassemblies for catheters and minimally invasive devices.
Facility Location: Jeffersonville, IN
- 1st - 6 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Thursday
It’s an exciting time to work at Freudenberg Medical. We know our ability to succeed depends upon the people we employ. Leading-edge technology, the highest standards, and outstanding people make Freudenberg Medical the employer of choice in this industry. We offer a competitive salary plus a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K Match. #LI-FM2020
Do you have any questions?