FIT America is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
This customer-facing position represents FIT to external customers with primary responsibilities for all contractual and financial aspects for each assigned account. Primary objectives are customer satisfaction and retention and financial profitability for FIT.
- Ensure achievement of the SLA metrics, service KPIs and customer satisfaction
- Interfaces with customer resources to address any contractual questions or concerns
- Consult with FIT Management to develop strategic and tactical plans for the account
- Lead weekly, monthly, or quarterly customer meetings as needed
- Create financially and technically complete and profitable supplemental proposals for additional services provided to customers
- Support the sales team in pre-sales activities
- Renew existing customer contracts
- Establish governance model to ensure success
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to direct and coordinate efforts and actions across different functional service lines within the service unit to provide services as contracted by customer
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Understanding of how to leverage FIT capabilities to increase business
- Experience in all or some of the following technologies, SAP, Oracle, HANA, Web, client/server, databases, network, telecommunication, storage, high availability and disaster recovery, job scheduling, asset management, lease management, software distribution and help desk services
- Demonstrated understanding of operations best practices, including performance measurement, capacity planning, and all aspects of operational processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Vendor negotiation and contract management experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in several Information Technology fields (Servers, Databases, Network, etc)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer management roles or equivalent
- Three to five years of demonstrated technical management/supervisory experience in systems operations, most of the following occurred:
(1) demonstrated competency in strategic reasoning and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
(2) demonstrated experience in financial management in the areas of budget, cost control and cost reduction measures
(3) demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high‑performance work teams / groups whether local based or international
(4) experienced in working with customers to develop solutions to complex business problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with an information technology focus, or equivalent technical training; advanced degree preferred
- Best practices experience or certification desired (ISO, ITIL, COBIT, Six Sigma), including regulatory compliances (SOX, SAS, HIPAA)
- Proven written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with technology related external vendors
Why work at FIT? For starters, we’re pretty cool peeps. Beyond that, your work here really matters. Really. There are no drones in sector 7-G here. Nope, you’ll be expected to pitch in, pull your weight and push the company forward —from the start. We’re growing rapidly and need go-getters, not order-takers. Put another way, you get the chance to make a difference right away!
Do you have any questions?