Ensures that all incoming and outbound materials are processed accurately and timely.
Warehouse Supervisor - Manchester
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on supervisor who works closely with shipping and receiving employees to distribute materials that are delivered and prepare product for delivery.
- Contact carriers to make shipments. Loads and unloads trucks.
- Troubleshoots various shipping and receiving problems.
- Ensures that all chemical shipments (both hazardous and non-hazardous) are handled appropriately.
- Orders all packaging materials. Handles requests for Proofs of Delivery when necessary.
- Assures timely completion of all customer shipments.
- Coordinates emergency shipments 24 hours per day.
- Drives continuous improvement projects.
- Schedules the efficient use of personnel.
- Coordinates with warehouse property manager and manages intercompany truck for product movements.
- Supports physical inventories twice per year. Performs necessary functions to adhere to ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001 standards.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to perform additional duties as needed and assigned by the AC Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills needed.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Four + years experience in traffic department of manufacturing company required, coupled with previous supervisory experience.
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?