A Quality Inspector is responsible for assisting with the QMS features and functions as they relate to sales contract review, work order release, and customer purchase order verification. Review and validate components with directives noted from drawings and product specifications submitted by customers and specifications.
- To ensure all components which require Quality Control validation through the practices associated with measuring are within specifications noted on Drawings, BOMs, Work Orders and Customer Purchase Orders.
- Document results of measurements during validation using internal dimensional inspection form and acceptable measuring devices
- Comprehend drawing dimensions and tolerance levels
- Perform receiving inspection tasks
- Generate Nonconformance Material Reports
- Unless otherwise specified, final inspection of product will be performed according with AQL Sampling Table
- Verify all traceability is to customer, industry and FOGT requirements
- Assist with other functions of the QMS as training and management instruct
- Verify that all operations and inspection steps have been completed in accordance with the instructions on the Work Order and/or other customer specifications
- Sign and date all associated areas within the internal Work Order process
- Upload documents into customer portals as required
- Assist in other Quality departments as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years of dimensional quality inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of inspection methods and equipment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to function in a production environment while performing computer and documentation tasks
- Organization skills are a must
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to read and decipher engineering blueprints and CAD drawings
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess basic math skills and be able to read a pi tape, calipers, mics, height gages
- Use of thread gages and various other measurement hand tools
- 3-5 Years dimensional measurement experience in Oil & Gas Manufacturing environment
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) experience
- Proficient in MSWord and Excel
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group and the Core Values of Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies. In addition, all associates are responsible for maintaining adherence to company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices. This includes understanding and implementing health, safety, and environmental policies and to integrate these considerations into daily work activities.
Do you have any questions?