Freudenberg IT (FIT) is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
SAP PP/APO Functional Consultant
- Work as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant in the designing and development of technical or business solutions within the consulting practice area.
- Analyzes customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure and applies principles, concepts and techniques of skills in developing solutions and strategies.
- Must have a good grasp of project and program management methods and tools.
- Delivers consulting project activities requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
- Interacts with company and client managers and identifies additional solutions in client organization.
- Serves as a pre-sales support specialist through the development of materials, content, estimation and planning.
- Ability to design state of the art integration solutions using the most recent Web technologies.
- Guide team members, mentor junior resources and propose state of the art solution designs.
- Qualified candidate must have minimum 6+ years relevant SAP PP-PI experience.
- Must have participated in at least four or more successful SAP PP-PI project implementations.
- Strong Technical background in SAP PP_PI solution development which includes all components integration with MM, WM and also APO connections
- Expertise in systems integration and designing technical interfaces using SAP PI and/or standard connectors to ERP and shop-floor systems.
- Strong database skills (MSSQL or Oracle).
- Must have high level knowledge of necessary SAP functional modules such as SAP WM, MM, QM and APO PP/DS.
- Must have experience and knowledge working on different Manufacturing industries such as Discrete or Chemical etc.
- Effective communication, organization and planning, work ethic, client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in scoping, requirements gathering/definition, configuration/programming, testing, cutover and support.
- Must be able to train new colleagues, mentor junior and customer resources. Ability to guide team members and propose state of the art solution designs.
- Well-developed system problem solving skills having solved complex business problems within or across multiple systems.
In case you are interested in sending us your CV, please upload it via "Apply" button.
Do you have any questions?