Chem-Trend, a company of the Freudenberg Group, and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, is a global organization with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, sales offices in 17 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries that are supported by its headquarters in Michigan. Chem-Trend has a singular focus of formulating and manufacturing innovative process chemical specialities for use in the die casting, rotational molding, general rubber, polyurethane, tire, thermoplastic and composite industries.
- Develop new and improved products for Chem-Trend Asia-Pacific in order to meet customer demands.
- Provide rapid and timely technical service, assisting Sales and customers.
- Provide technical support to all company departments, particularly supporting Manufacturing to assure consistently high quality in all Chem-Trend products.
- Effectively interact with suppliers in identifying and qualifying new raw materials of suitable quality, cost, and availability.
- Organize and summarize work in technical reports. Prepare technical datasheets.
- Assisting Technical Manager in all activities for HSE (Health , Safety, Environment) and QA Aspects.
- Identify and investigate potential areas of cost savings, product improvements, process efficiencies and better QA procedure.
- Organize and summarize work in technical reports with precise/sufficient technical data and analysis. Properly communicate with sales team/customer/BDD/TL. Prepare technical datasheets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Have industrial experience, including formulating or an advanced degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Ability to independently establish priorities and meet target deadlines through well-organized work habits..
- Working knowledge of lubricants and surface chemistry.
- Knowledge of emulsions, dispersions, waxes and silicone chemistries desired.Experiences with physicochemical analysis methods (e.g. gas chromatography,Infrared spectroscopy).
- Well organized work habits.
- Capable to work independent requiring minimal supervision.
- Quality, Environmental and Safety – conscious.
- Integrity, Capacity for teamwork, reliability, originality, creativity and resourcefulness.
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged.
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com
Do you have any questions?