Protecting people and the environment, conserving resources and optimizing industrial processes – those are the things that drive us at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies. We offer our customers technically cutting-edge products and system solutions as well as unique services in air and water filtration. As part of the Freudenberg Group with over 48,000 employees worldwide, our business activities are guided by strong corporate values and high quality standards. If you share our enthusiasm for technologies, progress and sustainability, come and join Freudenberg Filtration Technologies!
- Using fork trucks and manual handling insert and retrieve from inventory into storage locations inventory and onto trucks and containers.
- Ability to operate other shipping equipment (wrappers, banders, scales, bar code readers)
- Maintain high accuracy of all inventory movements in regard to specific units of measure (includes conversions between units of measure).
- Withdraw inventory for shipment based on standard SAP process using our warehouse inventory management system.
- Perform inspections on department equipment.
- Preparing Bills of Lading, shipping documents, invoices and other documentation related to the shipment of company products to customers
- Package product and skids according to individual specification and transport them safely
- Communicating transportation requirements to truck lines and dispatching trucks
- Generating and sending Advance Shipping Notices for customer shipments where required
- Provide ongoing communications with Customer Service Representatives to resolve complaints, process claims, special requests, track shipments and solve problems
- Make inventory adjustments and parts transfers
- Perform cycle counts to maintain accurate inventory
- Distribute documentation per specifications
- Maintain departmental files, manual and computer as required.
- Maintain a safe warehouse environment while keeping a clean and orderly environment.
- Comply with company environmental guidelines.
Knowledge / Experience
- Previous Warehouse Experience
- Computer proficient and skilled with SAP and Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with laws and regulations pertaining to customs and exporting
- Maintain a valid driver’s license for industrial trucks. (Class 2 license is desirable)
- Ability to complete designated department training matrix/plan
- Good command of basic math, reading and writing skills
- Good manual dexterity.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal, including good telephone etiquette inside and outside the facility
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good problem solving ability.
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Willing to guard confidentiality of Company, customer and supplier information
- Job requires regular (67% or greater of the time) walking, driving, handling and constant visual attention
- Frequent (34% to 66% of the time) stooping, crouching, reaching, and lifting up to 50 lbs are required
- Physical surrounding may include dust, noise, and exposure to heat/cold and fumes as well as constant exposure to moving equipment.
- Working hours may fluctuate when the assigned schedules need to be changed for the good of the company.
The Freudenberg Group stands for diversity and equal opportunities. All employees and prospective employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly and send us an informative application, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary. If you think you’re right for us – then we’ll look forward to receiving a convincing application.
Do you have any questions?