Freudenberg IT (FIT) is a global, full-service IT provider headquartered in Weinheim, Germany. More than 80 percent of FIT revenues currently stem from outside the Freudenberg Group and the company counts as one of the most successful IT subsidiary foundings in Germany. FIT currently employs around 750* people, generating annual sales of nearly €153* million (*2015). With branch offices in Europe, Asia, and North America, FIT provides close customer support that is global yet local. The FIT mission is dovetailed on a regional and global level to place a clear focus on transforming complexity into user-friendliness – in other words: “IT Solutions. Simplified.”
- Leverage governance model to drive customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Interface with customer resources to address any contractual questions or concerns.
- Monitor and review service delivery for incidents, service requests, problems, changes and projects.
- Ensure and report achievement of the SLA metrics, service KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule and lead customer meetings as needed.
- Ensure accurate billing of services via monthly invoicing.
- Support the sales team to grow and retain the account via supplemental proposals and contract renewals.
- Consult with FIT Management on strategic and tactical plans for the account.
Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding FIT offerings and capabilities and how to leverage to retain and grow business
- Getting to know our customers’ core business and how FIT helps and impacts their business operations
- Ability to direct and coordinate efforts across different functional service lines to provide services to customer
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience in all or some of the following technologies: SAP, Windows/Linux operating systems, SQL/Oracle databases, network, telecom, storage, virtualization, high availability and disaster recovery, and help desk services
- Demonstrated understanding of operations best practices, including SLA, change control, quality assurance, etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs; with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Vendor negotiation and contract management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in multiple Information Technology fields (Servers, Databases, Network, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in vendor, account or relationship management roles or equivalent
- Two to five years of demonstrated technical management/supervisory experience in systems operations; strategic reasoning, team leadership, working with customers or business system owners on complex business problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with an information technology focus, or equivalent technical training
- Best practices experience or certification desired (ISO, ITIL, COBIT, Six Sigma), including regulatory (SOX, SAS, HIPAA)
- Proven written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with technology related external vendors
- English proficiency
Do you have any questions?