Application Integration Analyst
- Responsible for ensuring consistent and reliable transfer of data between software systems.
- Providing services of consulting, development, documentation, deployment, and technical support globally
- Develop and implement data integrations utilizing SAP PI/PO
- Study and analyze data sources by interviewing user and defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identify the relationship among data objects, and integrate data shared across legacy, new development, and purchased package environments
- Develop and implement complex system modification specifications, as well as map data and establish interfaces; develop and modify functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data; validate data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios
- Utilize SAP PI/PO, Java mapping and development, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP S4 HANA, SAP Cloud Services, SAP BPM/ BRM, Eclipse, SOAP UI and XML Spy, JDBC, Proxy and B2B to perform duties
- Develop project scope and specifications
- Monitor and support data flows and batch jobs
- Collaborate with members and leaders of business units to coordinate and monitor technical tasks
- Support the development of ABAP programs related to BAPI and Function modules
- Provide Bartender print label development and support, as well as QAD Qxtend middleware support; and maintain incident and development change requests in Omnitracker.
- Education: Masters Degree – Computer Engineering, Applied Computer Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or in a related field of study (will accept equivalent foreign degree)
- Experience: Three (3) years in the position above, as an Application Development Specialist, as a Lead Integration Consultant, or in a related occupation.
- Other Requirements: Must have three (3) years experience with all the following: SAP PI/PO, Java mapping and development, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP S4 HANA, SAP Cloud Services, SAP BPM/ BRM, Eclipse, SOAP UI and XML Spy.
- Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership
47690 East Anchor Court
Plymouth, MI 48170
Location: 47690 East Anchor Court, Plymouth, Michigan 48170
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?