Protecting people and the environment, conserving resources and optimizing industrial processes – those are the things that drive us at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies. We offer our customers technically cutting-edge products and system solutions as well as unique services in air and water filtration. As part of the Freudenberg Group with over 48,000 employees worldwide, our business activities are guided by strong corporate values and high quality standards. If you share our enthusiasm for technologies, progress and sustainability, come and join Freudenberg Filtration Technologies!
Responsible for leading a production line for filter converting, ensuring adherence to Company standards for safety, clean environment, quality and productivity while meeting customer requirements.
- Responsible for the line performance regarding output, quality, and uptime.
- Ensures accuracy of production data reported by production board and pdc.
- Ensure production processes remain compliant with all Quality Policy.
- Leads team in rotation schedule, cross-training, and shift handover.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Makes recommendations to Supervisor concerning employee performance and corrective action.
- Enforce team’s conformance to safety, environmental, housekeeping, and 5S standards.
- Ensure operators are trained for the scheduled equipment and provide oversight during training periods.
- Must present line production data in weekly production meeting.
- Must function as direct operator, lead changeovers, and complete daily equipment adjustments for line.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Knowledge / Experience
- One to two years of leadership experience within a production environment or show strong leadership potential.
- Must complete all required leadership development training.
- Proficiency in personal computer and office software.
- High level of commitment, creativity, teamwork and good assertiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Accountability for a group of hourly employees.
- Ability to solve problems, analyze data, interpret information to find solutions.
- Ability to work overtime or varying schedules.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team to meet all goals.
- Job requires regular (67% or greater of time) walking, standing, sitting and constant visual attention.
- Occasional (25% - 33% of the time) lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, climbing, reaching, and handling may be needed
- Work environment will often include exposure to heat, cold, noise, chemicals and dust
- Exposure to moving machinery requires strong awareness to safety
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Do you have any questions?