Analyzes inventory to ensure appropriate levels to meet customer requirements and lead center inventory targets. Coordinates with internal and external customers/vendors to provide accurate and timely inventory information.
Sourcing/Demand Planning Analyst - Manchester
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses Raw and Finished goods inventory levels to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Reviews scheduling agreements for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzes daily inventory variance reports and directs action to correct variances.
- Identifies ways to reduce inventory.
- Coordinates cycle count and physical inventory activities.
- Provides support to production scheduling on all material flow issues to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
- Makes recommendations or provides input to the plans and strategies of a business unit and the lead center.
- Analyzes business trends to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities.
- Coordinates the work efforts of others on Operations support team. Evaluates, communicates, and acts in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7-10 years’ experience in inventory analysis.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with integrated ERP system required.
- Experience in SAP a plus.
- Computer literacy required
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?