As a global technology leader in air and liquid filtration, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies provides superior filtration solutions to improve the quality of life. In China, market activities under its global brands offer customers innovative filter elements and systems. We contribute to energy and resources, hygiene and health, automobile and transport, production and building technology sectors, and highly specialized applications. Welcome to join us, to innovate together, and strive for excellence!
- Manage and execute defined innovations and product development projects based on requests from regional market segment management and/or in collaboration with Global PSE for Product Development.
- Support as Applications Engineering to the regional market segment management, sales team, customers and other internal functions.
- Technical analysis of regional market trends and competitor activities within specific market segment e.g. competitor analysis and attend fair and seminar etc.
- Collaborate with national universities and test laboratories specialized in defined market segment.
- Support quality for quality complaints.
- Support sales team to work with customers as technical expert.
- Other tasks defined by supervisor.
- Master degree from a university in mechanical/process engineering or alike.
- Over 5 years foreign company new product development experience in industrial area.
- Familiar with new product development and project management in filtration area.
- Good communication skills and logical thinking ability.
- Have the ability of conflict management and response.
- Good ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good at both Chinese and English, with good knowledge of PC application software, such as Auto CAD and Solid works.
Our success is based primarily on the outstanding dedication of our employees round the world. In China, we are always seeking for talents who are passionate, enthusiastic and bring new perspective and innovative ideas. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities across functional and geographical borders.
Interested in joining? Don’t hesitate and apply online directly or submit your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you and having you on board!
Do you have any questions?