The position reports to the Head of Corporate Audit in Weinheim (Germany). The major objective of the Corporate Audit Team is to establish a uniformly high standard and support mutual learning throughout the Freudenberg Group for all business processes. To reflect the international presence of Freudenberg with approx. 450 consolidated entities, the current position will be placed in Shanghai, China.
- Plan, organize and independently conduct internal audits globally across locations and diversified business groups, objectively reviewing an organization's business processes.
- Analyze and optimize business processes in terms of effectiveness, efficiency, compliance and adequacy.
- Analysis and interpretation of key financial figures regarding conclusions on potential risks from the internal control system of legal entities.
- Identify and assess region-specific risks.
- Professional preparation and presentation of the work results.
- Planning and execution of event-driven special investigations
- Relevant university degree in business administration or economics.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years experience in an auditing company or internal auditing at a company of the industrial sector.
- Profound understanding of and strong affinity for IT systems (preferably SAP) and data analysis (preferably IDEA).
- High attention to details, excellent analytical and conceptual skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain good working relationships as well as to guide, influence, and convince others.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Experience and knowledge of accounting- (preferably IFRS) and controlling contexts.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel domestically and overseas (up to 50% of working time).
Do you have any questions?