Chem-Trend, a company of the Freudenberg Group, and part of Freudenberg Chemical Specialities, is a global organization with manufacturing operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, sales offices in 17 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries that are supported by its headquarters in Michigan. Chem-Trend has a singular focus of formulating and manufacturing innovative process chemical specialities for use in the die casting, rotational molding, general rubber, polyurethane, tire, thermoplastic and composite industries.
Corporate Financial Analyst I
- Assists with the timely and accurate preparation of worldwide consolidation of financial results and related reporting to our parent company, on a quarterly and full-year basis.
- Prepares specific financial analysis, projects and reporting as required.
- Creates Hyperion Financial Management analysis and reporting tools.
- Supports and consults with single entities in financial reporting issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with accounting or finance major.
- Two years financial accounting experience in a public accounting or manufacturing environment, preferably with exposure to multinational companies.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with colleagues and management.
- Excellent understanding of accounting theory. In-depth working knowledge of the principals of financial statement ratios and trend analysis, foreign currency translation of financial statements, and consolidation of financial results. Knowledge of IFRS and IAS.
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint Ideally experience with Hyperion Financial Management software and SmartView, or similar program.
Chem-Trend operates around the globe with employees worldwide. We are a customer-focused organization with a culture of innovation, responsiveness, and work/life balance. We recognize that it’s our people who make Chem-Trend a leader in the release agent industry so we strive to keep employees happy, motivated and challenged. Apply online to become a part of the Chem-Trend team!
Do you have any questions?