Protecting people and the environment, conserving resources and optimizing industrial processes – those are the things that drive us at Freudenberg Filtration Technologies. We offer our customers technically cutting-edge products and system solutions as well as unique services in air and water filtration. As part of the Freudenberg Group with over 48,000 employees worldwide, our business activities are guided by strong corporate values and high quality standards. If you share our enthusiasm for technologies, progress and sustainability, come and join Freudenberg Filtration Technologies!
- Responsible for shift’s operations of processes and equipment to meet target production, validation of shop orders, along with creation and execution of production schedule.
- Ensures accuracy of production data reported by production board and pdc.
- Monitor processes for cost reduction opportunity.
- Ensure production processes remain compliant with all Quality Policy.
- Organize work for smooth operations per established schedules.
- Provide resources needed for efficient operation of production (ex. Supplies, materials, maintenance support, quality testing, etc.)
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Makes recommendations to Supervisor concerning employee performance and corrective action.
- Enforce team’s conformance to safety, environmental, housekeeping, and 5S standards.
- Ensure operators are trained for the scheduled equipment and provide oversight during training periods.
- Ensure shift handover is completed by all line leads and operators for every work center.
- Must present shift production data in weekly production meeting.
- Must be able to operate production processes as back-up.
- May provide back-up to Supervisor or other duties assigned.
Knowledge / Experience
- Three to five years of leadership experience within a production environment.
- One to 2 years of line leadership experience within Freudenberg desired.
- Must complete all required leadership development training.
- Proficiency in personal computer and office software.
- High level of commitment, creativity, teamwork and good assertiveness.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Accountability for a group of hourly employees.
- Ability to solve problems, analyze data, interpret information to find solutions.
- Ability to work overtime or varying schedules.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team to meet all goals.
- Must guard the confidentiality of company, customer and employee information.
- Job requires regular (67% or greater of time) walking, standing, sitting and constant visual attention.
- Occasional (25% - 33% of the time) lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, climbing, reaching, and handling may be needed
- Work environment will often include exposure to heat, cold, noise, chemicals and dust
- Exposure to moving machinery requires strong awareness to safety
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Do you have any questions?