We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled senior EDI consultant specialized in SAP and IBM Sterling Integrator located in Plymouth, MI.
Senior EDI SAP/Sterling Integrator Consultant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consultant of our international business areas and process owners with focus on EDI processes on our SAP systems
- Communicate directly with internal and external customers to drive projects to completion and resolve issues
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions
- Drive continuous improvement of our integration platform and business processes
- Act as the subject matter expert for all integration technologies and initiatives
- Work with Project Manager to define timeline, tasks, dependencies and priorities
- Define, estimate, develop, and test objects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- SAP Skills in inbound and outbound EDI processes
- SAP Skills in modules SD and MM
- SAP ABAP programming skills is preferable
- General knowledge of EDI document formats: EDIFACT, VDA, X12 and XML
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator experience
- Experienced in configuration and administration of Sterling B2B Integrator
- Experienced with business process development,
- Experienced with data transformation using Sterling Map editor
- Experience of working with different protocols: SFTP, HTTP, OFTP
- Experience in Sterling B2B integrator installation is preferable
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?