It feels great to feel at home. That’s why Freudenberg Household Products is committed to providing ingenious solutions to deliver the clean and comfortable feeling of home.
For over 100 years, consumers have trusted O-Cedar to provide ingenious solutions that make it easier to get truly clean floors. Today, that century of know-how is built into our range of mops, brooms, household glove and scour products. That same expertise is built into our portfolio of Vileda Professional cleaning solutions made for the most demanding commercial applications, including the healthcare and hospitality industries.
Freudenberg Household Products is a division of Freudenberg Group headquartered in Weinheim, Germany. FHP is an international leader in household cleaning products that does business in over 80 countries.
Account Manager (Bentonville, AR)
Assist the Key Account Managers (KAMs) for your given channel of business and help conceptualize, develop, plan and execute a comprehensive business strategy that drives customer solutions. Collaborate with Trade Marketing to help support the development of in-store / customer marketing efforts that help to build the O-Cedar brand in the US market. Research, learn and develop a strong understanding of your customer set and the business, industry, economic model, organizational trends and customer needs. Partner with cross functional teams including BI, Marketing & Procurement to help maximizing category potential and overall market share for your given customer set. Be willing to learn and assist other customer channel needs including Club with various demo activities. Gain an understanding on the Trade Budget Management process (TBM) and assist in deduction clearings.
- Assist the Senior KAM in developing the strategic agenda for FHCS with key accounts within your given channel; drive channel strategies.
- Act as key point of contact for customer buyers; facilitating line reviews and driving promotional opportunities. Manage ongoing communication; including sending weekly recaps and follow-ups.
- Build P&L models for current and new business to help guide business decisions. Ability to analyze and present recommendations internally and externally.
- Help coordinate with Trade Marketing; promotional development and execution of customer sales initiatives.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting our top priority product performances for customers and provide updates internally and externally.
- Leverage syndicated data, competitive intelligence, and macro consumer trends to best position O-Cedar in the marketplace and to understand the effectiveness of promotions.
- Develop and maintain ongoing marketplace and competitive audits (for your customer set), including product assortment, placement, pricing and promotional activity.
- Learn from other internal FHCS colleagues, the strategy, priorities and plans for the various sales channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration, Sales or Marketing a plus
- Experience in Sales, Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Retail buying or Category Management preferred
- Experience calling on major retailers a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years job experience – Consumer Packaged Goods a plus
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent business communication skills, written and oral
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Experience with IRI or syndicated data analysis preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple levels of the organization
- Analytical skills & fluent abilities to work with data in Excel and if possible also in MS Access
As our presence in the market grows, we continue to expand the suite of benefits we offer to employees in order to attract the best and brightest talents. A full BCBS suite of health insurance plans, dental, vision, 401(k) with a 4% company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans are part of our benefits program. Beyond those benefits, we offer:
- Volunteer opportunities through our partnership with charitable organizations in the area during work time, plus an additional 8 hours of volunteer time for you to use towards an organization you are passionate about.
- Family friendly perks including 2 weeks of paid leave for mothers and fathers for the birth or adoption of a child (and mothers qualify for paid disability leave after the birth of a child).
- Work life balance including work-at-home one day each week (for some positions), fun Friday hours, and 11 paid holidays.
- Tuition reimbursement and development opportunities through our Academy as well as local educational partners.
Do you have any questions?
Freudenberg Household Products - Aurora, IL
∙ 2188 Diehl Road
∙ 60502 Aurora