Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
- Responsible for receive visitors and transfer outside phone call with good manner;
- Office stationery management with regular cost analysis report;
- Ensure the company courier and mail deliver with quality service and reasonable price, and keep the good record of it for later reference;
- Flight, train and other transportation tickets reservation according to business trip needs based on economic cost principle;
- Hotel reservation and cooperate hotel management;
- Maintain all office equipments and facilities under a good condition;
- Manage the company vehicle usage, maintenance and repairing;
- Support the regional office staff for business visa application;
- Assist to keep good working environment for regional office with clean, green and safe;
- Support regional office outing and other related activities;
- Keep the first-aid kit updated and maintained with support by HSE;
- Be responsible for staff leaving record and regular report to Human Resource Dept.;
- Be responsible for travel allowance calculation and regular report to Human Resource Dept.;
- Assist the fixed asset management and record;
- Be responsible for original expenditure vouchers inspection;
- Assist the monthly bookkeeping;
- Deliver IT equipment and information with support by IT Dept.;
- Participate in the Freudenberg “We All Take Care” program by creating and supporting a safe working environment, minimizing impacts on the environment and notifying the HSE department or Site Executive Officer of opportunities for improvement or areas of risk;
- Comply with corporate and company stated policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws established by local, state and federal authorities.
- College degree in Administration or related major;
- Minimum one year relevant working experience in related field;
- Good command on computer skills;
- Patient, Initiative, kindly attitude and good sense of daily work.
Due to our rapid development in China, we are in demand of talents for our team, and therefore we kindly invite highly qualified professionals to join the Klüber family for a bright future together. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for your own projects, and actively participate in shaping the future of the company. The intensive entry stage and personalized development plan for new employees are our investment in employee tasks and personal development. At Klüber lubrication China, you will experience respect and teamwork, as well as an open and Diversity & inclusive company culture.
Klüber Lubrication China looks forward to having you on board!
Do you have any questions?