Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
• Design, migrate, and integrate customer systems with AWS
• Create and maintain custom scripts and automations to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, upgrades, and resource optimization as directed/requested
• Provide remote support for Syntax AWS Managed Services clients via all channels (Help Desk, Phone, E-Mail), adhering to SLA guidelines and providing thorough and timely communication
• Interact with Technical and Application Consultants and customer staff to support, scale, and maintain customer cloud-hosted infrastructure, according to best practices and customer requirements
• Assist with root cause and failure analysis to resolve systems problems
• Effectively lead detailed technical discussions and perform analysis/design to ensure customer needs are met
• A solid mix of 2+ years of Windows/Linux system administration, storage, and network experience, along with creativity and superb communication abilities, to provide consultative support to clients
• Must possess or obtain within 2 year of hire the following AWS certifications:
• First experience with the following technologies/skills are required:
Enjoy the charm of the middle class, internationality and highest professionalism with Syntax. You can expect experienced colleagues, state-of-the-art technical equipment, attractive remuneration and a variety of career opportunities. A sports studio, a view of the countryside and attractive canteens as well as cafés enrich your everyday working life at the Weinheim location. The close cooperation with our international locations enables you to look beyond your own nose. Syntax offers the framework to meet both private and professional requirements. We look forward to receiving your application via our online tool, including your availability and target salary. Mr. Disam will be happy to answer any questions you may have.