The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48.000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. As a leading global supplier of innovative solutions, Freudenberg Performance Materials contributes to the success of its customers in a broad range of markets and applications such as Automotive, Apparel, Building Materials, Energy, Medical and Specialties. To strengthen our team in Macon we are looking for you as
Managing Director / SEO Macon
- Plan, coordinate and control the daily operation of the organization.
- Establish current and long range goals, objectives, plans and policies, aligned with the Business Division Building Materials Leadership.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationship with Major Customers in NAFTA market with the support of the Business Regional Manager in alignment with Business Division’s strategies and directions.
- Provide guidance and direction to carry out major plans, standards and procedures, consistent with established policies in alignment with Global Business Division Building Materials Leadership approval.
- Proactive with Continuous Improvements principles and targets.
- Ensure Organizations HSE standards, regulations and accountability for the local FPM site,
- To participate and assure his/her contribution to technical projects at FPM level participating in meetings and sharing technical information and "best-practices”.Meet with organization's executives to ensure operations are being executed in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Oversee the adequacy and soundness of the organization's financial structure.
- Review and compare operating results of the organization to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- To establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the organization.
- To represent the organization with Major Customers, Shareholders, the Financial Community, the Public.
- Excellent verbal and written communicaiton.
- Functional Depth:
- Proven methodical approach, relating to strategy, in operations leadership and sound commercial business understanding
- Prior leadership role in manufacturing plants with a progressive track record of success
- Process automation and automation systems experience
- Strong safety orientation
- Knowledge of and experience with creating benchmarks of best practices in manufacturing
- Business Transformation: Has developed and executed change plans in partnership with senior line management; has personally facilitated a successful transformation of a large business unit or an entire company
- Analytical: Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis and the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Industry Relevance: Experience in non-woven technologies is highly desirable. Other manufacturing experience that easily translates to The Company’s product lines and manufacturing process is acceptable.
- People Management: Has built and managed a complex organization for either a large division or entire company
- Is a “global citizen”; is aware of and embraces diversity and cultural differences
- Is a “builder”; someone who can develop and add to a team that is onboard with the vision created by the candidate
- “Roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude with a tenacious focus on delivering results
- Collaborative and self-confident, but low ego
- High energy and a passion for helping both talent and the business grow
- Solid business and commercial acumen that is grounded in experience
We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not a preferred vendor, have not been authorized or approved by to partner on a position. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and FPM will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. It’s an exciting time to work at Freudenberg Performance Materials. We know our ability to succeed depends upon the people we employ. Leading-edge technology, the highest standards, and outstanding people make Freudenberg the employer of choice in this industry. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Do you have any questions?