The Territory Sales Manager will directly interact with strategic end-users, Vileda internal representatives, and distributors within the Controlled Environment and Specialty Building Cleaning markets. The primary purpose is to sell systems while expanding further our already growing professional business in the North East.
Territory Sales Manager – North East (New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey)
Remote - must sit in New York, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey
- Work out of home office (New York, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey), while reporting into Vileda Professional (Aurora, Illinois). Territory includes Montreal, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, Rhode Island and New Jersey.
- Develop own skills in representing Vileda Professional as a System Sales expert.
- Become the key contact for strategic end-users and strategic distributor representatives.
- Manage distributor relationships at levels including sales representatives, and management.
- Develop and manage relationships with key local rep groups whom are focusing outside of controlled environments.
- Gain understanding of total costs of distribution, focusing on organization profitability.
- Call directly on strategic end users within Controlled Environments and Specialty Cleaning Opportunities to develop relationships with key users and influencers within these accounts; understand customer’s method of contamination control; proactively sell Vileda Professional cleaning tools to solve application specific opportunities; explore development of new products specific to higher volume opportunities.
- Ability to work from home office, preferably in New York, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey, with required travel as needed (40-55%).
- B.S. preferably in Marketing, Economics, Sales, Business Administration, or MicroBiology
- Successful track record in building business within the laboratory, production, and/or clean room supply marketplace.
- Expertise in calling on actual end-users within the controlled environment market.
- Exceptional experience with clean room supply distributors and their sales forces.
- Preferred experience in the mechanical cleaning marketplace with an understanding of microfiber.
- Excellent cross functional communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Initiative: acts before being forced to do so by external events.
- Adaptability: open to new information and can let go of old assumptions to adapt how they operate. Remains comfortable with the anxiety that often accompanies uncertainty and to think “out of the box,” displaying on-the-job creativity and applying new ideas to achieve results.
Do you have any questions?
Freudenberg Household Products - Aurora, IL
∙ 2188 Diehl Road
∙ 60502 Aurora