As a global technology leader in air and liquid filtration, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies provides superior filtration solutions to improve the quality of life. In China, market activities under its global brands offer customers innovative filter elements and systems. We contribute to energy and resources, hygiene and health, automobile and transport, production and building technology sectors, and highly specialized applications. Welcome to join us, to innovate together, and strive for excellence!
1. Daily check, seek and deal with application issues on customer site.
2. Test and monitor on site, including pressure drop, air flow and particle number.
3. Inventory management, arrange schedule of replacement and order.
4. Dirt in paint(DIP) analysis and search the source of DIP together with customer.
5. Provide and achieve proposal improvement and cost saving project on site.
6. Set up and manager report document system of filterCair for customer.
7. Collect customer information, maintain customer relationship, and assist in expanding market share.
8. Site technical support, including site testing, sampling and customer request response.
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical or automobile is preferred.
2. Work experience in site service at least 1-2 years is a must.
3. Eager to learning new knowledge, able to enjoy team work.
4. Interpersonal & communication skills.
5. Familiar with Microsoft Office and general IT applications.
Our success is based primarily on the outstanding dedication of our employees round the world. In China, we are always seeking for talents who are passionate, enthusiastic and bring new perspective and innovative ideas. We continuously invest in the further development of our team members by providing them opportunities across functional and geographical borders.
Interested in joining? Don’t hesitate and apply online directly or submit your CV in English to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you and having you on board!