EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Every day, more than 6,000 employees in more than 60 subsidiaries contribute their ideas, solutions and commitment towards ensuring that customers all over the world can rely on our seals. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application
Customer Service Represenative
- Conduct business activities in the Service Center to meet safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Primary contact and support for the Regional Sales Team and our Customers.
- Preparation and processing of :
- o Reports
o Repair Quotations
o New seal Quotations
o Service Orders
o Sales Orders
o Purchase Requisitions
o Shipping documentation.
o Other Repair related Customer Services.
o Inventory replenishment and accountability
o Other processes as required
- Maintain and organize documentation
- Communicates on a high professional level
- Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines
- Over the phone sales with customers and salesperson
- Displays strong, functional knowledge of the product
- High level of communication verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Provide after-hours response as needed for customer requirements
- Perform daily planning, scheduling, production, and continuous improvement efforts for the service center
- Interact with personnel and other departments throughout the organization as needed to insure goals and objectives are met
- Work from assembly drawings and /or customer specifications, bill of materials, work orders, delivery notices and other documents
- Maintain the service center and office environment in a professional, organized, safe and working condition
- Ship products on time to customer requirements, minimizing delinquencies
- Must read and follow all EBI policies, procedures, including the Employee manual, Quality System and HSE policies
- Perform other general duties as required
Key Performance Measurements:
- Turnaround time
- Inventory control
- OTD goals
- Quote delivery time
- Margin performance to target
- Customer satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement using the CAPA process.
- Other KPI as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent service center experience or related position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Process familiarity preferred
- Must possess a sense of urgency
- Computer application skills in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Outlook) and SAP is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pro-actively complete projects
- Proven performance record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills that are exhibited at all times and under all circumstances
- Ability to be assertive and persistent while being tactful with internal and external contacts
- Must be able to assist with the resolution of customer conflicts / issues in a professional manner
Do you have any questions?