The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies is a global solutions provider of innovative sealing solutions and differentiated sealing products to the global oil and gas industry. The company is focused on the exploration and production (upstream) segment.
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group and the Core Values of Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies.
Internal Sales Representative
The Internal Sales Representative will have a suitable technical background and will be responsible for receiving sales enquiries along with generating commercial proposals, maintaining communication dialogue with both customers and internal manufacturing personnel through to order award.
In addition, you will be tasked with logging enquiries, demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy with proposal templates, contract review, and provision of order acknowledgements and follow up with manufacturing on on-time delivery.
- Receive/review and acknowledge customer RFQ’s, customer orders and technical enquiries.
- Evaluate any commercial and technical implications.
- Enter into dialogue with customers as required in order to establish and meet customer requirements (supported by engineering if required).
- Register incoming RFQ’s/orders and assess level of technical support required in order to complete customer quotation.
- Liaise with internal manufacturing facilities to establish costs and delivery lead times.
- Input quotation data into SAP management system, establish margins, generate and verify proposed pricing against historical pricing.
- Prepare customer quotation package within the company generated guidelines and targets for internal review/approval and final submission to customer.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all aspects of customer communications throughout the process supported by engineering, production or procurement departments, as required.
- Contract (Purchase Order) review process, ensuring all prices, details and T’s & C’s are accurate as quoted and acceptable prior to placing customer order on manufacturing.
- Self-manage and prioritize assigned customer requirements. Ensure a timely response to all enquiries and order processes within the company generated guidelines and targets.
- Contribute toward the improvement of company standards, practices and procedures.
- Some overtime may be required in order to maintain throughput in the event of high workloads.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Direct contact experience working within a technical sales office environment is an asset but not essential.
- Have a good understanding and ability to relate to manufacturing processes involved in the FO> product range is an asset but not essential.
- Capable of understanding key elements and dimensions in technical drawings and/or specification documents.
- Able to quickly take ownership of customer requirements and using own initiative, make decisions and problem solve using the tools and resources available.
- Confident, friendly, well-spoken and effective communicator, written and oral, able to communicate professionally with customers, colleagues and peers at all levels. An all-round team player.
- Self-motivated, able to work well under pressure and to meet set deadlines.
- Attention to detail, must have the ability to work with figures, calculations and order entry accurately.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- A confident and competent user of standard Microsoft Office packages is essential. Competent user of SAP business software an advantage but not essential (training will be provided).
- The customer base is international, a foreign language is an asset but not essential.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An Associate may also perform other reasonable related business duties by immediate supervisor or management.
Do you have any questions?