Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
- Participate in the test batch discussion meeting (with R&D Department, Quality Department, etc.), discuss the process details, then make the production process and FMEA documents.
- Responsible for test batch in 300L pilot kettle (incl.DP from R&D Department, new process technology etc.), define process parameters to ensure mass production smoothly next stage.
- Gather adequate info, data, conduct sufficient analysis in order to ensure best efficiency of test batches to achieve needed results,prepare the Test Bastch Report and the documentation,ensure the traceability of details.
- Make the process form(process adjustment form or routine card),train and guide operators to operate according to process requirements to ensure smooth and stable production.
- Prepare the pre-adjustment plan or adjustment during production of each batch in production kettle, to ensure that the product indicators (such as Viscosity, Neutralization Number and Penetration) meet the quality requirements.
- Collect production data, find root cause,participate 8 D report's writing and implement corrective actions to ensure the production process is stable.
- Coordinate 5S implementation and responsible for the safety working in daily work.
- University degree education or above,3 years working experience in Chemistry, food and other relevant industry (with chemical background preferred);
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and drum handling equipment whenever necessary. Ability to lift up to 25 KG,Healthy vision either naturally or with correction;
- Stricly follow all internal process and instruction, strictly follow company rules regarding know how control and data confidentiality;
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a team player;
- Conscientious about health and safety;
- Good English, math and computer skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Good communication skills.
Due to our rapid development in China, we are in demand of talents for our team, and therefore we kindly invite highly qualified professionals to join the Klüber family for a bright future together. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for your own projects, and actively participate in shaping the future of the company. The intensive entry stage and personalized development plan for new employees are our investment in employee tasks and personal development. At Klüber lubrication China, you will experience respect and teamwork, as well as an open and Diversity & inclusive company culture.
Klüber Lubrication China looks forward to having you on board!
Do you have any questions?