The general responsibilities of the Senior Quality Engineer are to develop and maintain the customer/supplier complaint and resolution process. Responsible for establishing and leading corrective actions team to determine root cause and corrective action. This position is also responsible for special continuous projects, reviewing customer websites on a daily basis, and for the management of the IATF 16949 requirements and internal auditing. This position is responsible for the management of the Quality department during the absence of the Quality Manager.
Sr. Quality Engineer- Morristown
- Maintain the customer/supplier complaint and corrective action databases.
- Provide quality engineering support to manufacturing projects, APQP, or daily issues.
- Manage the Quality System regarding IATF 16949 requirements.
- Provide technical support for the SPC and inspection programs as required
- Maintain adherence to Company policies, safety, ergonomics, environmental standards and good housekeeping practices
- Understand an implement the health, safety, and environmental policies and to integrate health, safety, and environmental considerations into daily work activities.
- Lead corrective action teams for customer/supplier concerns.
- Participate in continuous improvement and six sigma projects.
- Participate in the evaluation and review of new suppliers
- Supports and participates in the Quality System, EMS and OHS programs.
- Knowledge of ISO and TS16949 quality systems
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Should have a 4 year technical degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the quality field
Experience with 8D, quality core tools and AIAG requirements
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?