- "Implement company's expenses and transactions, procurement, payment policies。 Be responsible for banking, cash payments and daily custody, seriously review a variety of expenses or reimbursement of the original documents.
- "Be responsible for check the supplier's purchase orders, invoices review and archive, payment application;
- Be responsible for accounts receivable and purchase order modules invoice matching in SAP system, and bill in the monthly statements after closing and provide timely, accurate, consistent, and complete accounts receivable information.
- "Be responsible for intercompany reconciliation and prepare AR/AP report and AR ageing analysis reports each month.
- "Lead according to the Kluber Guidelines for leadership & teamwork while focusing on the Kluber competencies.
- "In charge of SAP AR and AP and Golded tax invoice related matters.
- "In charge of X-flow process operation.
- "File and archive accounting vouchers，documents, and bank statements.
- "Participate in the Freudenberg “We All Take Care” program by creating and supporting a safe working environment, minimizing impacts on the environment and notifying the HSE department or Site Executive Officer of opportunities for improvement or areas of risk.
- "Comply with corporate and company stated policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws established by local, state and federal authorities.
- College degree or above in Accounting or financing;
- Familiar with China accounting policy and accounting standard, SAP,Ms office is must, IAS is a plus;
- Accounting practice certificate is a must, primary accountant certificate or above;
- Above two years relative experience in a foreign invested company;
- Good communication in English, fluent in speaking and listening;
- High sense of responsibility, stability and loyalty;
Do you have any questions?