Freudenberg IT (FIT) is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting to cloud computing to analytics to help desk to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services, and multi-level security, forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
SAP FI/TRM Functional Consultant
- Mid - Sr. FI/TRM Consultant who is able to propose new solutions
- Develops conceptual approaches to satisfy user requirements;
- Oversees user acceptance testing;
- Evaluates new technology for applicability and enhanced effectiveness;
- Develops strategic plans to ensure solutions comply with established standards;
- Evaluates and prioritizes requests for new requirements, modifications, and enhancements to existing systems;
- Establishes priorities and timetables for system-related projects;
- Participates in developing user training manual;
- Provides training to users;
- Develops and provides technical briefings for staff on new services and system components;
- Provides technical support and training to users of installed software;
- Skills required for Money Market and Market Risk Management
- 3 - 5 years of FSCM experience,
- SAP FI Certified
- At least 3 full SAP implementations,
- Experience in multimarket projects
- FI New GL Experience is a plus
- Spanish language is a plus
- Open to work on open schedule
In case you are interested in sending us your CV, please upload it via "Apply" button.
Do you have any questions?