Klüber Lubrication is a global speciality lubricants company supplying products to almost all branches of industry. With their innovative capacity and knowledge, our employees are successfully shaping the future of Klüber Lubrication. Become one of our team! Meet new colleagues, learn more about the potential for development offered in the various divisions of our company, and experience what makes Klüber Lubrication so special.
- Coordinate and solve problems in local transportation,report goods status.Arrange goods return;
- Quotation management,check monthly freight and fill payment application form before cut off day;
- Collect and keep signed delivery order,ensure all reciept are returned on time;
- Update monthly KPI report of local forwarder,report forwarder's performance;
- Update contract on time,check the contract clause to meet business requirement;
- Handle local transportation logistics complaint,claim for compensation and request forwarder for root cause analysis and corrective actions report;
- Cross check import original shipping documents.Provide customs documents to broker according to customs requirement.Follow up customs declaration progress,evaluate delay risk.Make delay notice when necessary.Check invoices and fill payment reimbursement application;
- Certificate application and management（Chemical goods transportation certificate,non-DG certificate,coating register certificate and so on);
- Keep current processes on local (e.g. customs) and international laws and regulations and advise supervisor if current processes require changes. Ensure 100% trade compliance;
- Act as backup for other colleagues in the Logistics function during absences;
- Participate in the Freudenberg “We All Take Care” program by creating and supporting a safe working environment, minimizing impacts on the environment and notifying the HSE department or Site Executive Officer of opportunities for improvement or areas of risk;
- Comply with corporate and company stated policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws established by local and state authorities.
- Bachelor degree in logistics or international trade related field;
- More than 3 years working experience about local forwarder management;
- Good command of English both in speaking and written;
- Strong organizational abilities and teamwork spirit, honest, hard working, effective inter-personnel communication skill;
- Could work under pressure
- Have consciousness of innovation,able to independently propose and implement improvements;
- Committed to Kluber & long term stable development;
- SAP operating experience will be a plus;
- Have experience about import or export business will be a plus.
Due to our rapid development in China, we are in demand of talents for our team, and therefore we kindly invite highly qualified professionals to join the Klüber family for a bright future together. We offer you the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for your own projects, and actively participate in shaping the future of the company. The intensive entry stage and personalized development plan for new employees are our investment in employee tasks and personal development. At Klüber lubrication China, you will experience respect and teamwork, as well as an open and Diversity & inclusive company culture.
Klüber Lubrication China looks forward to having you on board!
Do you have any questions?