FIT America is an SAP-certified global provider of managed cloud services. FIT’s recognized as a leading strategic partner and provider within the SAP ecosystem, earning some of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry. Every day, we’re hard at work, behind the scenes, helping customers optimize the complicated technology that keeps their businesses humming. From consulting, to cloud computing, to analytics, to help desk, to disaster recovery, FIT provides the managed services and multi-level security forward-thinking companies need to stay competitive and be resilient in today’s increasingly complex world.
The Sr. SAP Principal, Basis will report to Director of SAP Application Services and serving as a trusted advisor to our customers, SAP BASIS and database administrators.
- Primary customer contact for operational and technical discussions
- Overall accountability for customer satisfaction with technical services (SAP & Infrastructure)
- Works closely with project team to oversee delivery of SAP environments
- Involved in Capacity Planning, Project Planning, Architecture review
- Manage technical/operational escalations from customers
- Plan & coordinate major changes, support DR and DR exercise
- Support in audit related topics
- Provide technical guidance to the team and the customer as necessary
- 10+ years of relevant and verifiable experience
- Extensive technical expertise on SAP products
- SAP Application Components; ERP, CRM, SCM, BPC etc.
- Analytics Solutions; Business Objects, Data Services etc.
- Technology Components; Solution Manager etc.
- Extensive Database administration experience on 2+ databases
- Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MaxDB, DB2, Hana, Sybase
- Clustering, high-availability solutions
- Large implementations
- Performance tuning
- SAP Applications, databases
- SQL statement analysis
- OS/NW resources, sizing and analysis
- Operating system experience on 2+ platforms
- AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Windows
- IT infrastructure experience
- WAN/LAN basics
- Storage subsystems; SAN, NAS, local storage etc.
- Virtualization technologies
- Enterprise backup solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Eager to learn about new products and technologies
- Strong leadership skills to work collaboratively with others, earn their respect, and motivate them
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; must be able to interact well with all levels of personnel
Why work at FIT? For starters, we’re pretty cool peeps. Beyond that, your work here really matters. Really. There are no drones in sector 7-G here. Nope, you’ll be expected to pitch in, pull your weight and push the company forward —from the start. We’re growing rapidly and need go-getters, not order-takers. Put another way, you get the chance to make a difference right away!
Do you have any questions?