Senior ISO System Engineer
- Lead the project team to established for the company's IATF 16949 quality management system.
- Work together with HSE Function to set up ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18000 management system.
- Maintain and improve the existing ISO9001 quality management system.
- Work together with other functions to obtain and maintain ISO 21469 certificate.
- Monitor the performance of management systems, ensure their effectiveness and efficiency. organize internal and external audit.
- For the problems in the operation of the system, lead relevant functions to set up and ensure implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Assist management review preparation, implementation and follow-up tracking.
- Continue to organize the company's daily processes and identify key points to improve, enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the process.
- Together with different functions to review and improve internal processes.
- Work together with other functions to conduct continual improvement on processes with appropriate tools such as FMEA, Lean Sigma, etc.
- Organize projects and activities to continuously improve the employee of the company on a whole system, process, quality consciousness.
- Organize or coordinate needed training/retraining to ensure key processes are understood well and implemented.
- Support on customer visit/audit and supplier audit
- Special projects and assignments as ordered by superior and required by business.
- Provide ideas to improve department and company.
- Bachelor degree or above, Engineering relevant major.
- Has hands on experience to implement IATF 16949 certification program, and has five years working experience in system maintenance.
- Familiar with the IATF 16949 system and its five tools.
- Deep understand of process management concepts, and has enough practical experience enough.
- Excellent communication in English, fluent in speaking and listening.
- Strong communication and coordination skills;
- Know more about Lean Sigma theory and related specific experience preferred.
Do you have any questions?