The successful candidate must be able to provide full lifecycle recruiting and onboarding for the Findlay, OH Facility. This position is a customer service role focusing on internal recruitment services helping to fill our hourly manufacturing positions with a sense of urgency. This position will also work with newly hired associates that are in their 30, 60 and 90 day period to ensure their onboarding is successful. If the newly hired associate is not meeting expectations in the introductory period this person will work with the team involved along with the associate to try to resolve any issues.
Human Resources Specialist - Findlay
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruiting activities to include: sourcing, resume screening/submittal, interviewing, negotiating salary/rate and present offers
- Pre-employment screening, reference checks, onboarding; announcements, benefit enrollment, safety training, equipment, assimilation, follow-up
- In alignment with Corporate Talent Acquisition, source candidates using Internet, Social Media, Employee Referrals, Networking (cold calling, contact lists, outplacement centers, career fairs, business referrals, etc.)
- Develop and implement creative approaches to locate passive and non-passive candidates
- Phone screen and interview candidates for assigned positions from multiple disciplines
- Participate in weekly Operations Meetings and weekly HR Team Meetings
- Maintain relationships with all candidates for networking, future possible presentation, referrals or business contacts
- Other duties as assigned
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years full life cycle recruiting – automotive and or manufacturing industry preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through required
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to provide information accurately and professionally in various styles including verbal, written, and presentation
- Must be capable of working with confidential information in a professional manner and maintain employee privacy
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and set priorities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong writing, communication and PC skills
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment (hourly manufacturing positions)
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience recruiting using Social Media
- Recruiting or HR certification
- ADP experience a plus
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Do you have any questions?