EagleBurgmann, a joint venture of the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group, is one of the internationally leading companies for industrial sealing technology. Our products are used everywhere where safety and reliability are important: in the oil and gas industry, refining technology, the petrochemical, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, power, water, mining, pulp & paper, aerospace and many other spheres. Every day, 5,500 employees in more than 60 subsidiaries contribute their ideas, solutions and commitment towards ensuring that customers all over the world can rely on our seals. Our modular TotalSealCare service underlines our strong customer orientation and offers tailor-made services for every application.
Fabric Technician - Broken Arrow, OK
This position is located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
To perform a variety of operational functions that constitute the production, inspection and packing of products according to Production orders for Fabric Expansion Joints.
- Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Understand and perform fabric cutting and assembly techniques, operating the automatic fabric cutter, metal fabrication tasks (grinding, rolling, painting) and packing.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this position with corporate policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Complies with the work rules and standards set forth in the corporate handbook.
- Refers to work order or procedural instructions appropriate for each job, function or assignment before commencing work.
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings, which provides a positive influence on co-employees.
SKILL & ABILITIES:
- Must possess an education or experience level that permits the employee to effectively communicate and perform duties, assignments and responsibilities of the job. (EX. High School Diploma and past work experience)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the documents and drawings relating to the job, function or assignment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Ability to operate a PC.
- Ability to make decisions when identifying in-process problems.
- Ability to deal with a variety of job assignments and accomplishment of assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Adherence to the Quality Policy and Procedural Requirements.
- Ability to maintain clean work areas and follow good housekeeping practices.
- Ability to follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and willing to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to use power tools and any machinery/equipment required to accomplish any given job assignment.
- Ability to work effectively, courteously and respectively with consumer workers and other personnel.
- Be able to work quickly and skillfully at all times.
- Follow all safe work practices.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- 1 to 3 years of manufacturing shop working experience (preferred).
- Advancement in company from other positions showing increasing level of experience and shop operations skills.
- Basic ability to read engineering drawings and other working instructions.
- Ability to operate a PC.
We offer interesting, versatile occupations, which are fun and grant you space to develop your own ideas, as well as good social benefits and working conditions. Qualified applicants may submit their resume with salary requirements to us. Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D.
Do you have any questions?