The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 50,000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 40 market segments. Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies is a global solutions provider of innovative sealing solutions and differentiated sealing products to the global Oil & Gas industry. The company is focused on the exploration and production (upstream) segment.
The Manager Financial Reporting will be responsible for the consolidation of FOGT under the guidance of the Corporate Controller. This position is also responsible for internal financial reporting, financial analysis, planning/forecasting scenarios, and maintaining the consolidation system.
Manager Financial Reporting
- Ownership of FOGT multi-currency multi-legal entity consolidation including monthly, quarterly, year-end, and forecasting/budgeting reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal accounting and reporting processes.
- Run and analyze consolidated financial reports for Corporate Controller/CFO.
- Review of balance sheet account reconciliations and P&L trend analysis.
- Administer and continue to improve functionality of FOGT Consolidation System (Host Analytics)
- Develop and implement best practices for FOGT Financial Reporting Requirements
- Financial analysis as required by the CFO/Corporate Controller.
- Maintaining company secretarial data
- Drive improvements in internal/external financial reporting process
- Support SBU Financial Analyst and Controllers with ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance or similar discipline; 2-4 years of public accounting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with ERP Systems, Consolidation Systems, Microsoft Office with advanced Excel
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Very detailed, attention to accuracy, and deadline driven
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group. In addition, all associates are responsible for maintaining adherence to company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices. This includes understanding and implementing health, safety, and environmental policies and to integrate these considerations into daily work activities.
Do you have any questions?