Join our Team! Freudenberg Medical is looking for hard-working individuals, with or without experience to work in our production facility.
Manufacturing Associate – Full Time
3rd shift hours runs from 11 am to 7:30 am
Manufacturing Associate – Full Time - 3rd Shift (11 am to 7:30 am)
Medical Device Assembly - (starting pay $15.00 per hour)
- Hand assemble manufactured medical components
- Complete required documentation for work performed
- Quality inspect work performed
- Follow defined work procedures
- Provide your suggestions and ideas of continuous improvements
- No previous experience required but a willingness to be trained
- Parts assembly experience is preferred
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to work in clean rooms with your hands (gowning up, gloves and hair covers)
- Follow defined work instructions
The job is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
What do we have to offer other than an AWESOME team?
- Medical, dental and vision insurance- starts 1st of the month following start date
- 401K Employer Match
- Vacation after 90 days
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program- Bring your friends and family to work with you AND we give you a bonus!
Learn more at www.freudenbergmedical.com.
Location: Baldwin Park, CA
Apply online or call to schedule an interview: (626)404-0179
5050 Rivergrade Road, Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Do you have any questions?