You have passion for technical progress and innovation Do you want to get off to a full start and advance your ideas and skills?
Then take the opportunity and lay the foundations for our DIGITAL LAB, together with others!
We are looking for working students at the Wolfratshausen location who think, think outside the box and think ahead (for a maximum of 20 hours per week).
Working Student Digital Lab (m/f/d)
- Active participation in the conception and development of our digital roadmap
- Responsible participation in the development of innovations for our products and services
- Competent support in the development of innovative customer interfaces with digital products and services (e.g. apps)
- Participation in the conception, development and implementation of further IIoT/Industry 4.0 projects
- Support in the preparation of presentations and lectures
- You are matriculated in an engineering or economics degree course
- You have already seen a company from the inside and can show first practical experiences
- You have passion for the subject Industrial Internet of Things
- You have sat in front of a PC and MS Office programs many times before
- You feel safe in the English and German language – Company language is, by the way, English
Beyond that you are: A smart head that is eager to set new standards. Flexible, independent and effective in your way of working and confident in communicating with different hierarchical levels.
You can expcet:
- A respectful and open team culture – we communicate on eye level
- Free space and design possibilities
- Individual promotion and further development
Your interest is aroused? Then apply today and start with us through! All we need is at first only your CV, which you can upload easily via our application portal. Don’t forget to indicate your grades. The Freudenberg Group is characterized by openness and equal opportunities. We therefore welcome applications from anyone, regardless of age, gender, origin and ancestry, disability or other legally protected reasons.
Do you have any questions?