This position will provide frontline sales support and business development for the SBU Connectors market segment of the US based business. The segment covers all possible and potential upstream Oil & Gas and adjacent market opportunities of the SBU Connectors product portfolio and technology.
The applicant will build and maintain effective long-term relationships with both new and existing clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and increased revenue. Strategically identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
Serving as the primary client interface for all SBU products, maximizing client opportunity by promoting h Technology driven solutions interfacing with client management and executive levels.
The sales process will be to achieve a win-win for the client and the Freudenberg Oil and Gas business by matching the SBU Connectors technology to the client’s problems or needs. This will involve dialogue and presentation to the client’s technical management as well as closing the sale with the commercial department.
Business Development Manager
- Builds and maintains strategic customer relationships
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities
- Creates demand for the SBU’s product range by raising their profile with clients
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per client
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the client management team to understand their needs and link them to the SBU ‘s product / area strategy
- Present Freudenberg Oil & Gas Technologies as a technology driven company to new clients
- Manage and liaise with local agents and distributions, as appropriate
- Clarify product specifications, design principles, features and benefits to customers
- Track major projects and seek out project information
- Review customer enquiries and quotation requests and provide accurate and complete information transfer to internal proposals and project management departments
- Highlight cost and quality implications to internal departments so that the order commitments can be gauged accurately
- Provide monthly reports to management in line with business KPI’s and objectives
- Maintain awareness of customer complaints and non-conformances and assist with resolving any issues
- Assist with the development of further business regions as required by providing technical support
- Follow sales process to penetrate new key accounts in the assigned region
- Meet or exceed annual sales volume for the assigned region
- Travel to customers facilities or place of business is required
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Customer Relationship management software and MS Office products
- Experience with Industry project research and Miller Heiman Strategic selling / Large Account management methodology.
- Must be trustworthy with strong work ethic
- Presentation Skills
- Charismatic and able to have free dialogue
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work within a team as well as self-motivated and able to work alone
- Ability to negotiate and close a deal
- Mechanical aptitude
Do you have any questions?